I am finally home from what was a fantastic evening. Our GRAND OPENING of The Crafting Cottage on Market St. Corning, NY was a huge success!
Where do I begin...the friends, the flowers, Georgiana, the balloons, the refreshments, the media, Dee and Dennis, the laughter, and the work are just a few things running through my mind. It was just soooo terrific seeing all of you this evening. I have missed you all. It is wonderful to be open again!
Dee, our special friend who demonstrated Alcohole Inks this evening was remarkable! The samples she made are stunning!
Tomorrow is our first official day of being open to the public. I am so excited! Dee will be joining us again to share more of her creative stamping talents. I can't wait to see what she will be doing.
Stop by and help us celebrate. See you on Thursday!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Barb's Cottage
- Corning, New York
- My husband and I moved here from Centre County, PA almost five years ago. Working with The Crafting Cottage Family has certainly made the move a positive one. What wonderful friends I've made! When not crafting at one of our two locations, I enjoy spending time with my family. I have two children and two beautiful grandchildren that I love to spoil.
No comments:
Post a Comment